Role Overview :
This role will support and participate in project teams in their implementation and enhancement of our client's NetSuite instances. The NetSuite Consultant is a growth position where you will be trained to identify business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams, and overseeing implementations.
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry-leading best practices, business analysis, and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' requirements.
- Support and participate in business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with clients to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Assist implementation teams in deploying NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry, business, and management processes, regulatory requirements, and other business requirements
- Migrate legacy transactional and entity data from the client’s existing system to NetSuite
- Actively participate in multiple engagements, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel through implementation
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions
- Provide ongoing post-implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration
- Work towards additional learning including NetSuite certifications
- Attend regular learning events hosted by senior members of the NetSuite consultancy team
- Designate and spend time each week learning about NetSuite and consulting best practices