About the job
Due to our continued success and ambitious growth plans, SystemsAccountants is now hiring a Recruiter looking to take their career to the next level.
SA Inc is looking to double the size of our US recruitment business due to continued success as a specialist Financial Systems and Transformation recruitment provider. With this growth comes the opportunity for you to grow with us.
You can explore our 20-year track record, case studies, and testimonials here https://www.systemsaccountants...
Here’s what we’re offering you:
- Opportunity to thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, environment with a great value proposition for highly niche, emerging technology markets.
- Work with some of the most exciting & dynamic companies in America
- Be coached and mentored by the best and most successful international recruiters
- Ability to recruit in unique and creative ways to increase efficiency
- A mature, autonomous, fun environment with strong recognition and reward schemes.
- Meritocratic culture with clear opportunities for career progression
- 20 days paid leave in addition to 9 national holidays
- CSR Agenda with active participation in the local community
- Commitment to Training and Personal Development
- Competitive OTE
- Personal and Team Performance-related bonuses and activities
- A great social calendar
Our niche focus allows us to be consultative and advisory spending time developing relationships rather than a micromanaged KPI-driven environment. We enjoy high levels of repeat business because we always do the right thing.
The function of this role is to undertake projects and tasks which result in measurable financial outcomes. In this position, you will be working a full 360 recruitment desk handling both sales and recruitment activities.
- To measurably increase revenue and margin in your chosen market and contribute directly and indirectly to profitably growing revenues for the wider business
- Work harder & faster than our competitors with ambition, energy, purpose, passion, and commitment.
- Increase existing customer spend via account-based selling – cross-sell/up-sell
- Be a good person to do business with - Build mutually beneficial & valuable relationships with Finance & IT professionals
- Be a knowledge broker and connector with a useful network
- Arrange and perform the appropriate levels of candidate meetings, client meetings, and networking events to grow your professional network
- Create, produce and deliver appropriate marketing material, in order to engage your various target markets.
- Support technology market development, acquire and share market insight, intelligence, and future trends across the wider Finance / Business Technology & Transformation themes to ensure you stay relevant to client and candidate communities and achieve revenue targets.
- Always strive to deliver value to clients & candidates beyond the recruitment transaction