Role Overview :
This role will manage and coordinate project teams, execute plans, and enable business process reviews. The Managing Consultant is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams, and supporting implementations.
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry-leading best practices, business analysis, and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with clients to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry, business, and management processes, regulatory requirements, and other business requirements
- Migrate legacy transactional and entity data from the client’s existing system to NetSuite
- Actively participate in multiple engagements, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel through implementation
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions
- Provide ongoing post-implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration
- Assist in pre-sales activities including technical validation, scoping/estimation, and NetSuite demos.
- Develop, motivate and mentor associates/consultant level staff by providing training, regular feedback, and career guidance while fostering a team environment
- Help mentor, coach, and counsel their team members and help build an inclusive culture and high-performing teams.