Vursor, a SystemsAccountants Group Company, is hiring an Account Executive to drive the overall growth of the business through increased sales.
SystemsAccountants is a professional services organization with 25 years of experience globally as a leading provider of financial systems resources. Vursor is the newest brand within SystemsAccountants and, over the last two years, has become a rising star in the NetSuite Alliance Partner space. We have accomplished this through our commitment to our clients and the strength of our continued offering in the financial systems space. This is an exciting opportunity as one of the first members of our burgeoning sales team with the opportunity to be involved in the growth of this function. We look forward to having you play a pivotal role in our continued growth.
- Partner with NetSuite Account Executives by leading the sale of Vursor's NetSuite Services
- Coordinate with the Director of Sales on creative ideas for business development such as Conferences, Webinars, Meet-Ups, Office Visits, Etc.
- Develop relationships with new and existing Account Executives at NetSuite to enhance Vursor's place as a NetSuite Alliance Partner
- Partner with NetSuite Account Executives and Account Managers in both the US and Canada, in all verticals, from emerging business to mid-market to Enterprise level clients.
- Collaborate with our Consulting leadership team on scoping, discovery, and project planning phases for SOWs.
- Sell services for NetSuite implementation projects ranging from $40k SuiteSuccess implementations to $250k+ complex multi-national and multi-subsidiary rollouts.
- Assist the Director of Sales and Operations to sell both NetSuite Implementations as well as ProScope implementations for construction industry clients
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree and 2+ years of sales experience, selling professional services
- Proven track record of exceeding sales expectations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to understand clients' needs to inform the sales process