Role Overview :
This role will manage and coordinate project teams, execute plans, and enable business process reviews. The Managing Consultant is responsible for identifying business requirements, requirements management, functional design, prototyping, process design (including scenario design and flow mapping), testing, training, defining support procedures, leading work streams, and supporting implementations.
Who We Are:
Vursor is the newest brand within the SystemsAccountants Group and has become a rising star in the NetSuite Alliance space over the last two years. We have accomplished this through our commitment to our clients and the strength of our continued offering in the financial systems space. This is an exciting opportunity as one of the first members of our burgeoning professional services team with the opportunity to be involved in the growth of this function. We look forward to having you play a pivotal role in our next growth stage.
- Provide NetSuite consulting expertise utilizing industry-leading best practices, business analysis, and a pragmatic mindset to facilitate clients' most complex requirements.
- Conduct business process mapping and requirements gathering sessions with clients to determine configuration requirements both on-site and remote.
- Implement and deploy NetSuite solutions accommodating unique industry, business, and management processes, regulatory requirements, and other business requirements
- Migrate legacy transactional and entity data from the client’s existing system to NetSuite
- Actively participate in multiple engagements, interacting directly with senior-level client personnel through implementation
- Troubleshoot issues that arise during configuration sessions
- Provide ongoing post-implementation support to optimize user adoption and NetSuite configuration