SystemsAccountants is a longstanding recruitment provider that utilizes a genuinely different and highly successful approach. We exclusively focus on providing resources for the Finance Systems market, offering a unique take by mixing recruitment, consulting, and transformation project team mobilization.
To achieve our goals of being the leading provider of financial systems resources, we foster an environment that actively empowers consultants like you to operate autonomously but still work within teams. which offers not only a great camaraderie but a supportive environment where it's more than just you, a desk, a phone, some KPI's and a database.
Anyone looking for the opportunity to recruit the right way and get the freedom to think for themselves as a business partner with a global client base should really ask us to explain this in more detail before deciding that all recruiter jobs are the same.
Our niche focus allows us to operate in an advisory and consultative capacity - spending time developing relationships rather than in a micromanaged, KPI-driven environment. We enjoy high levels of repeat business because we always do the right thing for clients and candidates and aim for everyone to have a positive experience.
Here’s what we’re offering you:
- Opportunity to grow with us in a supportive yet fast-paced environment with a great value proposition
- To work alongside and be coached by some of the best and most successful international recruiters
- Flexible working
- Access to great technology, automation, and back-office support to help your progress.
- A mature, autonomous, fun environment with strong recognition and reward schemes.
- Meritocratic yet team-centric culture with clear opportunities for career progression
- Commitment to Training and Personal Development
- Highly competitive salary and OTE
- Personal and Team Performance-related bonuses and activities
- International career opportunities
What do we look for?
- Enjoy what you do - Recruiters that enjoy what they do and see the value in being a clients business partner for the long term will fit well in the group
- Interest – Do you, or can you find an interest in how businesses operate and how finance technology can help small and large companies progress?
- Smart working - we want people to think about how best to solve problems and help guide clients to solutions. This isn't just a volume game.
- Team ethic - while recruitment is often a solitary occupation, we believe that more heads are better than one in this area. We look for people that are searching for a grown-up approach to their work and feed off the combined ability in the group.
- Drive to grow - motivation and resilience are required in any recruitment role, and it's the same here. We are growing, and we, therefore, look to encourage and back ideas from within our team, so we are always ready to support anyone with a future plan to grow a current or future market.
You can explore our 20-year track record, case studies, and testimonials here https://www.systemsaccountants...
For further information on this and similar opportunities, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Jack Massion at SystemsAccountants, the leading EPM, BI, and Finance Systems recruitment firm. Please send any inquiries to email@example.com.