About the job
Due to continued success and ambitious growth plans, SystemsAccountants is now hiring smart, self-motivated, French Speaking professionals as recruitment consultants.
SystemsAccountants is the leader in Financial Systems recruitment and resource consulting solutions. Bridging the talent gap between Finance & IT, our highly niche business model operates at the intersection of the CFO and CIO Agenda allowing you to interface directly with key decision-makers.
SystemsAccountants has an outstanding reputation for helping organizations work more efficiently by providing specialist resources, so our clients get the best returns from their investments in Financial Systems, ERP, Enterprise Apps, EPM, BI, Analytics, AI, RPA, Change & Transformation.
Here’s what we’re offering you:
- Opportunity to grow with us in a supportive yet fast-paced environment with a great value proposition
- To work alongside and be coached by some of the best and most successful international recruiters
- Flexible working
- Access to great technology, automation, and back-office support to help your progress.
- A mature, autonomous, fun environment with strong recognition and reward schemes.
- Meritocratic but yet team-centric culture with clear opportunities for career progression
- Commitment to Training and Personal Development
- Highly competitive salary and OTE
- Personal and team Performance-related bonuses and activities
- International career opportunities
Our niche focus allows us to be consultative and advisory spending time developing relationships rather than a micromanaged KPI-driven environment. We enjoy high levels of repeat business because we always do the right thing.
The function of this role is to undertake projects and tasks which result in measurable financial outcomes. In this position, you will be working a full 360 recruitment desk handling both sales and recruitment activities.
- To measurably increase revenue and margin in your chosen market and contribute directly and indirectly to profitably growing revenues for the wider business
- Work harder & faster than our competitors with ambition, energy, purpose, passion, and commitment.
- Increase existing customer spend via account-based selling – cross-sell/up-sell
- Be a good person to do business with - Build mutually beneficial & valuable relationships with Finance & IT professionals
- Be a knowledge broker and connector with a useful network
- Arrange and perform the appropriate level of candidate meetings, client meetings, and networking events to grow your professional network
- Create, produce and deliver appropriate marketing material, in order to engage your various target markets.
- Support technology market development, acquire and share market insight, intelligence and future trends across the wider Finance / Business Technology & Transformation themes to ensure you stay relevant to client and candidate communities and achieve revenue targets.
- Always strive to deliver value to clients & candidates beyond the recruitment transaction