SystemsAccountants is a leading specialist financial systems recruitment consultancy.
Headquartered in London with offices in, the Netherlands, Germany and the USA, we have 25 years’ recruitment expertise and are continuing to grow.
We take a unique approach to headhunting and recruitment. We offer an international consulting environment that allows you to grow and develop your career, working with senior stakeholders across industries and business sectors on various headhunting mandates!
As a niche recruitment consultancy, we focus on Finance systems, EPM, ERP, and Business Transformation. Because we’re specialists, we offer a unique mix of recruitment and consulting to help our clients with essential business transformation projects and add real value!
Here’s what we’re offering you:
- Opportunity to grow with us in a supportive yet fast-paced environment with a great value proposition
- To work alongside and be coached by some of the best and most successful international recruiters
- Flexible working
- Access to great technology, automation, and back-office support to help your progress.
- A mature, autonomous, fun environment with strong recognition and reward schemes.
- Meritocratic but yet team-centric culture with clear opportunities for career progression
- Commitment to Training and Personal Development
- Highly competitive salary and OTE
- Personal and team Performance-related bonuses and activities
- International career opportunities
What type of person are we seeking?
- Great Academics (2:1 or above degrees) – proven ability to learn, soak up lots of information, and most importantly, retain it.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – think commercially, have a sixth sense for spotting a commercial opportunity, and instill a business mindset.
- Social Skills– outgoing, strong communicator, networker, relationship builder
- Like change - The ability to adapt to different situations quickly and are open-minded
- Hard-working and motivated – will go above and beyond the call the duty
- Team player – works collaboratively with others and gains respect by listening, helping and sharing others views.
- Proven time management & organisational skills – calm under pressure, can prioritise, and be self-autonomous / work independently at times.
- Mature outlook – office life, act with professionalism and demonstrate ambition to grow their career quickly.
- Language skills (desired) for our International teams to support our global growth strategy.
- Proven commercial experience - Previous recruitment, sales, account management roles is desirable.
For further information or on more specific career opportunities, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org You can explore our 25-year track record, case studies, and testimonials via www.systemsaccountants.com